Base64 Decode is easy to use tool to decode base64 data to plain text. Copy, Paste and Decode.
What can you do with Base64 Decode?
- Base64 Decode is very unique tool to decode base64 data to plain text.
- This tool saves your time and helps to decode base64 data.
- This tool allows loading the Base64 data URL, which loads base64 encoded text and decodes to human readable text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert base64 data File to Plain text by uploading the file.
- Base64 Decoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is Base64?
Base64 is numeral system of base-64 which uses 64 digit set and can be represented by 6 bits.
Base64 is a group of similar binary-to-text encoding schemes that represent binary data in an ASCII string format by translating it into a radix-64 representation.
Base64 is used to encode binary data in email messages and web pages, for example. It is also used to transmit binary files through channels that are not 8-bit clean, or without the need to worry about byte order issues.
To learn more about Base64, please visit Base64 Wikipedia page.
Base64 Encoded Text Try it.
Output: Base64 Decoded text
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
base64-decode?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/c91 8595e39d74446b8 637095df45c966/ raw/base64decod e.txt
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this https://codebeautify.org/