JSON Validator ( JSON Lint ) is easy to use tool to validate JSON data. Copy, Paste, and Validate.
What can you do with JSON Validator?
- It helps to validate your JSON data.
- It also works as JSON Checker or JSON syntax checker.
- This tool allows loading the JSON URL to validate. Use your JSON REST URL to validate. Click on the Load URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also validate JSON File by uploading the file.
- It helps to save your validated JSON and Share it on social sites or emails.
- JSON Validator works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
- This JSON Linter helps a developer who works with JSON data to test and verify.
Example to validate JSON
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
jsonvalidator?url= https://gist.github usercontent.com/ cbmgit/ 852c2702d4342e78 11c95f8ffc2f017f/ raw/Insurance Companies.json
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this https://codebeautify.org/