ASCII number to Text Converter is easy to use tool to convert ASCII to Text data. Copy, Paste and Convert.
The ASCII standard is a character-encoding scheme that assigns an ascii code to every letter, digit, punctuation mark and symbol used in texts. This article will walk you through the process of converting any text ascii art into its corresponding text.
ASCII evolved as a way to transmit languages using only 7 bits of data.
ASCII was created by Bob Bemer in 1963 in order to set up text communication between computers. It was designed to help with the transmission of information and language, but it did not become widely used until the late 70s.
What can you do with ASCII to String?
- Translate ASCII code to Text is a very unique tool to convert ASCII numbers, a combination of 0 and 255 to Text.
- This tool allows loading the ASCII URL, which loads ASCII and converts to String. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert ASCII File to Text by uploading the file.
- ASCII Decoder to plain Text Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
- It can also ASCII converted JSON, XML, YAML and other data files to Plain Text.
- It's also called ASCII Translator.
Example of ASCII
ASCII data Try it.
71 101 105 99 111
Output: ASCII to Text
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
ascii-to-text?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/85d a16fed0f1abe120 43edb22350b595/ raw/binarysampl e.txt
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this https://codebeautify.org/
ascii-to-text?input= 71 101 105 99 111