Base32 Encode is easy to use tool to encode Plain data to Base32 numeral system. Copy, Paste and Encode.
What can you do with Base32 Encode?
- Base32 Encode is very unique tool to encode plain text to Base32 Encoded data.
- This tool saves your time and helps to encode base32 data.
- This tool allows loading the Plain data URL, which loads plain data encodes to base32 text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert plain data File to base32 encoded text by uploading the file.
- Base32 Encoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is Base32?
Base32 is numeral system of base-32 which uses 32 digit set and can be represented by 5 bits.
To learn more about Base32, please visit Base32 Wikipedia page.
Plain Text to Encode: Try it.
Output: Base32 Encoded text:
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
base32-encode?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/cd4 04152a864198882 756603c6c66a32/ raw/Geico
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this https://codebeautify.org/