Random XML Generator is a tool that creates an XML object with random data. XML (Extensible Markup Language) is a benchmark for structuring and representing data in a hierarchical and human-readable format.
The main objective of a XML Generator is to create XML documents for testing, experimentation, or demonstration purposes.
Use Cases for XML Generator
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Benchmarking and Performance Testing
- Prototyping and Mock Data
- Data Privacy and Anonymization
- Education and Training
What can you do with XML Generator?
- Random XML Generator is very unique tool to generate random XML based in the input provide by the user such as.
- Wrapper Tag
- XML Structure's depth
- Use XML Meta Tag
- Generate Attribute
- Max Elements
- Generate CDATA
- Generate comments
- Indentation (Space, Tab, of Minified)
- This XML Generator saves your time and helps to generate XML data with ease.
- Random XML Generator Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Know more about XML: