SQL Formatter helps to format the SQL code data and it helps the developer easy to read the SQL. This tool helps uses to beautify large SELECT statements and make it easy to read.
What can you do with SQL Formatter?
- This Query Formatter helps to beautify your SQL data instantly.
- MYSQL Formatter allows loading the SQL URL to beautify. Use your SQL URL to beautify. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- It supports Standard SQL, Couchbase N1QL, IBM DB2, MariaDB, and Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Users can also beautify and remove the comments from SQL.
- This SQL Pretty Print support Pretty Print SQL Query syntax.
- SQL Formatter supports .sql file, upload SQL file, and format.
- It also helps to Minify/Compress your SQL.
- This Instant SQL Formatter Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari to clean up and reformat your SQL.
How does SQL Formatting work?
SQL Code Formatter uses server side logic to beautify SQL statements and SQL queries.
Example of SQL
SQL data Try it.
CREATE TABLE MortgageCompanies (ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, NAME CHAR(30)); INSERT INTO MortgageCompanies VALUES (1, 'Quicken Loans'); INSERT INTO MortgageCompanies VALUES (2, 'Wells Fargo Bank'); INSERT INTO MortgageCompanies VALUES (3, 'JPMorgan Chase Bank'); SELECT * FROM MortgageCompanies;
For Advanced Users
SQL External URL
Load SQL External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
sqlformatter?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/8f3 f37eb5db3df9545 d882379a35206e/ raw/MortgageCom panies.sql
SQL Data as Parameter
Load SQL Data in Browser URL input like this https://codebeautify.org/