XML Validator is easy to use the XML Validate tool. Copy, Paste, and Validate. This is also called as XML Lint tool.
What can you do with XML Validator Online?
- XML Lint helps to validate your XML data.
- It also works as XML Checker and XML syntax checker.
- This tool allows loading the XML URL to validate. Use your XML REST URL to validate. Click on the Load URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also validate XML Files by uploading the file. This functionality also referred to as XML File validator
- It helps to save your validated XML online and Share it on social sites or emails.
- XML Validator works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
- This XML Linter helps a developer who works with XML data to test and verify.
Example to validate XML
Valid XML Try it.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <InsuranceCompanies> <Top_Insurance_Companies> <Name>Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK.A)</Name> <Capitalization>$308 billion</Capitalization> </Top_Insurance_Companies> </InsuranceCompanies>
Invalid XML Try it.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <InsuranceCompanies> <Top_Insurance_Companies> <Name>Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK.A)</Name> </InsuranceCompanies>
For Advanced Users
Lua External URL
Load Lua External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
xmlvalidator?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/13d b101f2b17e30f86 26984c18f77b30/ raw/InsuranceCo mpanies.xml
Know more about XML:How to Print XML?
Python XML Pretty Print