XAML Beautifier is easy to use tool to format XAML String. Copy, Paste, and Beautify.
What can you do with XAML Formatter?
- It helps to beautify XAML, Print XAML and Clear XAML data.
- It also validates in case the data is not valid XAML before Pretty XAML.
- This tool allows loading the XAML URL to minify. Use your XAML REST URL to Pretty XAML. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also XAML pretty print the XAML file by uploading the file.
- Pretty Print XAML works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is XAML?
XAML stands for Extensible Application Markup Language.
XAML is declarative XML based language created by Microsoft to create and initialize structured Objects, Values and Components in June 2008.
It's widely used in .Net Framework (WPF, Silverlight, WF, and Windows runtime XAML framework).
To learn more about XAML, please visit XAML Wikipedia page.
Example of XAML File
XAML data Try it.
<Window x:Class = "FirstStepDemo.MainWindow" xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:d = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/blend/2008" xmlns:mc = "http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006" xmlns:local = "clr-namespace:FirstStepDemo" mc:Ignorable = "d" Title = "MainWindow" Height = "400" Width = "600"> <Grid> <Button Content = "Center" Height = "40" Width = "90"/> <TextBlock Text = "Hello World" Height = "40" Margin = "152,150,132,100"/> </Grid> </Window>
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/