Appreciation is an increase in the value of anything. It may be assets, home appreciation, investments, or anything. An Appreciation works similarly to compound interest, it is the calculating future value of any product within a particular period.
Depreciation means the product's future value is less than the original value. The formula of the depreciation and appreciation is the same, rates are either below zero (depreciation) or above zero (appreciation).
The formula for calculating appreciation is as follows:
FV = SV * (1 + AR) ^ T
- FV - Final value or is how much product cost you will get at the end of the term
- SV - Starting value or how much cost of the product
- AR - Appreciation Rate or grwoth rate of the product
- T - Tenure or period
What can you do with Appreciation Calculator?
- It helps to calculate the appreciation or final value of anything and helps to project your future earning investments.
- Users can see the accurate final value and appreciation. And also can see the final value in words.
- The chart represents the growth of the final value and starting value by the scale of two years.
- Users can easily see their calculations in detail by the table. Based on the selected compound frequency table describes the starting value, Appreciation Value, final value and period.
- This calculator helps to share your calculations by URL.