SVG to Base64 Encoder Online helps to convert SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) to Base64 String. Copy to clipboard and Download base64 string.
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for 2d graphics with support for interactivity and animation. To know more about it go to SVG Wikipedia Page
What can you do with Convert SVG to Base64 tool?
- This tool helps you to convert your SVG to Base64 String with Ease.
- SVG Upload limit is set to 4 MB.
- Encode SVG to BASE64 generates HTML code for IMG with Base64 as src (data source).
- CSS background code of SVG with base64 is also generated.
- SVG encoding tool supports loading the SVG File to transform to Base64. Click on the Upload SVG button and select File.
- SVG to Base64 Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
How to convert SVG image to Base64 String?
- Open SVG to Base64 tool, use Upload SVG button to upload SVG file.
- Once file is been uploaded, this tool starts converting svg data to base64 and generates Base64 String, HTML Image Code and CSS background Source.
- Download the converted Base64 data.
How does SVG to Base64 work?
This tool does not send any SVG data to Server for processing. Processing happens in your browser.